Friday, January 6, 2012

but back to the cute stuff

Lets talk about Niels

I absolutely fall in love with this kid time and time again. He might have me wrapped around his little finger-( but don't tell my other two )

Niels started school (we love kids village!) ,  had his first picture day, 
he started soccer- go elephants!  and knows how to rock a cardigan








    


and he learned how to ride a two wheeler. well he already knew how because of his run bike, but he learned how to pedal while balancing.




7 comments:

Jackie said...

I love that pic of him with the pumpkin.

courtney said...

he is such a handsome little guy!

Life Is Good said...

So cute!!!

Steph Wynder said...

He for sure has me wrapped around his little finger!!! He is so cute (and so are the other two)!!!!

Steph Wynder said...

. . . and I can't wait to meet the next one!!!

Janet said...

He is adorable.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

what a stud :-)